Any success? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Noblequest
Noblequest Mar 14
I won't remark on the effectiveness of this site specifically but I can tell you that we met our second wife of five years who recently birthed our first child on a different and now defunct site as well as a woman who was nearly another wife all the way up to relocation before some difficulties arose also on that same site. So it can happen, it does happen...will it happen for you? Not a clue. Realistically the chances are very likely not better than a coin flip at the very best.<p style="margin:0;">I do see the same thing that everyone is complaining about and will point out that a tonne of these women are very young and frankly will have no real idea what it is that they really want out of life and will frequently simply be exploring options. That combined with a huge number of couples...many of whom are coming across a really "thirsty" and occasionally flat out desperate means that a bunch will simply never respond. You can not get emotionally invested in any pretty face and nice sounding profile until you have had a good amount of communication and even then you will find Many stories of families getting ghosted. </p><p style="margin:0;"><br />
</p>
The Forum post is edited by Noblequest Mar 14
northwoodsbear
I fully expect most poly couples not to have success; for many reasons. But the real question is, are there ANY who do find a sisterwife here? Is the site successful or just trading on hope?
Noblequest
Noblequest Apr 16
Ditto re talking and then rudely just never responding. As i mentioned before in this thread,  many are very young and that can also frequently translate to not being particularly considerate of others. I would get blowing off people who are being creepy or if upon being told that the girl is not into them failing to back off etc but we get it from about half of the woman who will contact us and we are expressly here for networking/friends in the community and not currently seeking. I imagine that is really frustrating for the families who are looking for a new wife. 
Pages: Previous 1 2
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo