Frustrating unrealistic expectations | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Polywifen
Polywifen Apr 20
I read a blog post today where someone said a potential made a stupid list of demands for her comfort that was just unrealistic.  And many men I have spoken to on here have remarked on how many fakes there are.  I honestly think fakery is less of a problem as a woman seeking, but we still have to contend with some unrealistic expectations.  I have seen a couple of profiles asking women to be on board with some really crazy stuff.  It bothers me that as the majority, couples love to call out all the fakes and fraudsters in a polygamous community but they definitely do not police their own. We single ladies do have some impudent people making contact too.
Share:
Dearandlove
Dearandlove Apr 24
It is challenging to find people of true motives.  Not really want a triad or sisterwives or anything like that.  It's kind of a fad now which hurts those of us looking to really share love. 
Polywifen
Polywifen Apr 25
I understand 'Dearandlove'  I think there is so much polyamorous (especially triad) media around that couples are coming into it thinking it is racy and sexy but also safe for the couple to explore because they probably don't really value the legitimacy of the marriage to a new wife.  It is definitely discouraging.
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo