Good morning | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Txwife1813
Txwife1813 Feb 22
I'm Shayna and just wanted to say good morning to everyone.
Share:
donb
donb Feb 22
Hello. If you live in Texas heads up about the storms. They just hit here in Arizona really hard. Dropped a lot of snow.
Noblequest
Noblequest Feb 23
Won't touch us in Dallas. Been a boring winter marked only by unusually frequent rains. I have yet to even wear a coat.

As much as I love Texas and embody the Texas stereotype, I do wish for real seasons and watch other parts of the country with frequent feelings of envy.

donb
donb Feb 23
Noblequest: You should move out here to Snowflake AZ. We have four seasons. Spring brings monsoon rains, Summer never gets to hot, Autumn changes the color of the leaves and never gets to cold, and Winter brings snow.
Noblequest
Noblequest Feb 24
Sounds nice.

I have not spent much time in Arizona to date and the times I have driven through I have only seen a tiny amount and it is not enough yet for my mind to draw up enough images to keep me from thinking the whole state is not unlike Monument Valley even though I am fully aware that is not the case at all. 

Don't know if we would/Will ever leave Texas...I suppose the best solution is for me to come up with enough money to have a few homes across the state's so we can shift with the seasons. I know one of my wives has convinced me that having what is called a great camp on one of the Finger Lakes in NY sounds like an awfully nice way to spend summers for example. 

donb
donb Feb 24

Houses in different area's sounds nice. Like vacation homes. If we didn't have the farm we might have chosen to do that.

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo