introduction | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
pesky
pesky May 31

It is nice to meet you all.

I am 45 years old.  I am what you might refer to as a big girl or in polite terms and in not so polite ones, fat.

I have been poly before.   So i know what i want.  I will not rush anything.  If you think, after one conversation i will move in, then im am afriad you are mistaken.

I knows the girls have to connect as friends.  So my priorty is to speak to the girls and know they know what they are getting into and accept me as a possible.

I do not care what anyone looks like.   I prefer people do not smoke, or do drugs.

I think i am a bit bore and a homebody.   However, I am also well travelled.  I enjoy seeing and exploring new places.  I do not like clubing or going to the pub.  Possibly because I have never been drunk and do not want to be.

I apreacate that in a new family, i will need some space of my own.  I think this is important.  I believe in sharing.  However, i know i need time away sometimes.

I need time that is just with the girls, but im not bi.  I also need time alone with the man of the household.  Plus time when we are together. 

i like high tea, or the spa.  I enjoy backgammon.   I love life.  Little things make me very happy.

I can move pretty much anywhere, but have you considered coming to the uk?

I have no debts and do not need to be bailed out of trouble.  I am currently a student and so tied here for another 2 years.

Education wise, i have a degree.  I used to teach.

any questions feel free

pesky
pesky Jul 31
Good morning all, i hope everyone is doing well
azatullah85
azatullah85 Jul 31
Nice to know we live in London will be good to know you more
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo