Periods of inactivity...? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Noblequest
Noblequest Mar 2
This question is for the admins/site owners.

Is there a particular period of inactivity which will have ones account go dormant or some equivalent? If so, what is that period. I ask because it just seems practical to do something along those lines but also because of something I have noticed over the last couple of weeks or so. I have seen the number of potential matches shoot up several numbers recently but in that same period I have seen the number go down by 2-3 a few times before climbing again. I don't imagine that several women are changing their search criteria enough to exclude us, so I figured the more likely explanation was that they were dropping off the site. Not sure if they were dropping off intentionally or if being dropped for inactivity  so though I would ask. 

Share:
robynk
robynk Mar 2
Alot of women on here come and go, Most of them match super fast. 
Noblequest
Noblequest Mar 2
Huh. Well good for them. Hopefully it works out for all of them. It would be nice to think that the community is growing

donb
donb Mar 3

My husband and I have wondered the same thing. Some of our matches haven't had any activity since last year. We wonder why they're accounts remain in the eye of the public. It doesn't help any lol.

Noblequest
Noblequest Mar 3
It certainly would not hurt my feelings to have an expiration date so to speak or for inactive accounts show as dormant. For those who are search it would probably help.
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo