Searching for a connection | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Relationships » I Need Advice
JohnnyandMia
JohnnyandMia Feb 24
My wife and I have been searching for a second wife for about a year and a half now and it's been a struggle to say the least. We live in a small area that's not quick to accept anything different from the norm. In a way that should make it easier to find someone being that were willing to relocate. Well, it's been anything but easy. Frustrating would be much more accurate. We have so much love to share but have yet been unable to get past introductory messages online (Unless you count the ones we caught trying to catfish us. Smh) There must be an easier way. I feel like we have a beautiful family started and so much to offer a potential second wife but we keep coming up short. Any advice about better ways to meet people would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all...
Share:
donb
donb Feb 26
We have no advice to give. We can offer our support and prayers. You're not alone in this struggle. My wife and I are in the same boat minus the willingness to relocate.
JohnnyandMia
JohnnyandMia Feb 27
Thanks for the support. It's not an easy thing for anybody I suppose. I wish you the best on your journey n hope you find your special lady.
cnystrom
cnystrom Apr 22
If it were easy everyone would do it!
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo