Searching for a connection | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Relationships » I Need Advice
COLEandSARA
COLEandSARA Feb 24 '19
My wife and I have been searching for a second wife for about a year and a half now and it's been a struggle to say the least. We live in a small area that's not quick to accept anything different from the norm. In a way that should make it easier to find someone being that were willing to relocate. Well, it's been anything but easy. Frustrating would be much more accurate. We have so much love to share but have yet been unable to get past introductory messages online (Unless you count the ones we caught trying to catfish us. Smh) There must be an easier way. I feel like we have a beautiful family started and so much to offer a potential second wife but we keep coming up short. Any advice about better ways to meet people would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all...
COLEandSARA
COLEandSARA Feb 27 '19
Thanks for the support. It's not an easy thing for anybody I suppose. I wish you the best on your journey n hope you find your special lady.
The Forum post is edited by Chris Dec 23 '20
himandher11
himandher11 Feb 2
Hi COLEandSARA, we hope you have found some better luck since your original post!  Honestly we are new to this and we don't know what exactly to expect, though it is not a huge surprise to hear of your experiences; I suspect that it is much like finding the right (house, career, best friend) in life; it's not necessarily going to be the first person you come across but when it finally happens, WOW!!! You know it and it changes your life forever!  If anyone else has any advice beyond being patient, honest, and understanding, we'd love to hear it too!  We remember when we met each other (on an online dating site); He went on dates with 3 women and married 2 of them (not at the same time!) but she dated at least a dozen before she found him.  So some people get lucky earlier in the game, others take a longer journey.  It's much like life and when you are already established and feel like you have a lot to offer someone, it's tough that it takes so long.   Does anyone know the ratios of the different types of people looking?  How many couples are looking for singles and vice versa?  We highly suspect that the number of couples looking for a sisterwife greatly outnumbers the single women looking for a couple.  It seems that way across other poly dating sites as well so it's not like Tinder where it's a nice 50/50 division.  
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo