Success? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
fresnoken
fresnoken Oct 24 '16
I was just wondering how other couples are doing in their search?  
Share:
Badger_Hugs
Badger_Hugs Oct 27 '16
It is very difficult finding a third wife as most women are open to couples. My sisterwife and i are hopeful someone awesome will come around soon enough.
fresnoken
fresnoken Oct 28 '16
Many of the "matches" I get from this site are people I remember on the old site that hadn't been here forever....  I would think that after a certain amount of inactivity that a person would not be considered a "match".  

As far as success, I have been on this site off and on for probably over a year and most have either been people looking for "financial" help, single women looking for a man without the desire for Polygamy or women who say hello and take several weeks when they reply.....  hard to get to know someone with one or two messages that are two sentences long every month. 

I know this type of lifestyle is probably not "common" - such as I am not typically going to find a bar that is a poly bar or neighbors where everyone is living the lifestyle - but I really expected more serious single women looking for a family to join.

SO when I asked the question about others success I was really trying to figure out if it was just "us" or did others find this journey in finding a 2nd wife difficult?  And I want to thank those who replied.

The Forum post is edited by Chris Nov 22 '16
JnMJ4Poly
JnMJ4Poly Oct 29 '16
Anyone care to chat as friends?
fresnoken
fresnoken Nov 12 '16
I have the same complaint.  I might ask a hundred questions and spent quality time trying to get to know someone who only replies with one or two sentences and maybe once or twice a week.....   makes me wonder how serious a person can be about finding a match since you can't get to know someone with one or two sentences a week.  Sometimes I think it would be easier to just hang out at a bar and try to meet someone  LOL
True
True Nov 12 '16
Ive had tons of beautiful women message me back with there phone numbers and skypes from all over the U.S. The thing is you have to let them come to you and be very short in your messages "confidence" is the key not sending overwhelming paragraphs messages and hopes of receiving what you want.
Sweetgurl
Sweetgurl Nov 14 '16
Recently haven't had any luck on this site
LetUsMakeYouHappy
LetUsMakeYouHappy Nov 15 '16
No luck either guys a lot of them are playing games I think cuz if someone was serious they wouldn't be so inconsistent ya kno 
fresnoken
fresnoken Nov 16 '16
@LetUsmakeyouhappy:  That is what I think too - someone serious about finding a family and someone to marry doesn't write one sentence a week. lol

Blueberry71
Blueberry71 Nov 19 '16
Quote from fresnoken Many of the "matches" I get from this site are people I remember on the old site that hadn't been here forever....  I would think that after a certain amount of inactivity that a person would not be considered a "match".  

As far as success, I have been on this site off and on for probably over a year and most have either been people looking for "financial" help, single women looking for a man without the desire for Polygamy (Match.com might be a better site for them), or women who say hello and take several weeks when they reply.....  hard to get to know someone with one or two messages that are two sentences long every month. 

I know this type of lifestyle is probably not "common" - such as I am not typically going to find a bar that is a poly bar or neighbors where everyone is living the lifestyle - but I really expected more serious single women looking for a family to join.

SO when I asked the question about others success I was really trying to figure out if it was just "us" or did others find this journey in finding a 2nd wife difficult?  And I want to thank those who replied.

We have just started our search. This site or any siteso far hasnt fair well. There are people that reallydont understand the life and think they want it but when they start they back out because they realize it wasnt for them. All we can do is pray and be patent.
zembadeboy01
zembadeboy01 Nov 19 '16
I agree with (blueberry71) it have a lot of women on here say there looking for couple ot try.  but once the convo start, I'm guessing they thinks this site is a for huckup, or jist for fun, but once they realize its real they back away, plus it have the browser just looking to see what out their. like every body i had some hits no luck yet.
CorAma1
CorAma1 Nov 20 '16
Quote from fresnoken Many of the "matches" I get from this site are people I remember on the old site that hadn't been here forever....  I would think that after a certain amount of inactivity that a person would not be considered a "match".  

As far as success, I have been on this site off and on for probably over a year and most have either been people looking for "financial" help, single women looking for a man without the desire for Polygamy (Match.com might be a better site for them), or women who say hello and take several weeks when they reply.....  hard to get to know someone with one or two messages that are two sentences long every month. 

Yeah, it's not just you. 
derekg
derekg Dec 7 '16
This has been a problem for us and it has made it even harder because after talking to a few fakes and liars my partner no longer wants to talk to anyone until they commit. I understand she's tired of the bs and being hurt but most women want to talk to her from the start so it has only made the search more difficult.
The Forum post is edited by derekg Dec 7 '16
Jojo
Jojo Dec 7 '16
It is hard but it is a equally hard as a single female, Quite a bit of couples believe it will be there rules and how they want to live, yet there is little regard to the lady that will be moving, picking up their lives and relocating away from everything they know especially any with children. What Alot of people dont realize is that there are just as many fakes with couples as there are singles. Some families their partner doesn't even know their looking how would that work out oh hi honey heres so and so shes moving in,   So I get all of your frustration, But in the end you have to keep looking, Ive met some really great families that differences just wouldn't work, and Im talking to quite a few now, I know all of our forever families are out there, I love this site I have never found anything more real. Best wishes on your search to you all.

Jojo

Emilygrace1991
Emilygrace1991 Dec 8 '16
Quote from Jojo It is hard but it is a equally hard as a single female, Quite a bit of couples believe it will be there rules and how they want to live, yet there is little regard to the lady that will be moving, picking up their lives and relocating away from everything they know especially any with children. What Alot of people dont realize is that there are just as many fakes with couples as there are singles. Some families their partner doesn't even know their looking how would that work out oh hi honey heres so and so shes moving in,   So I get all of your frustration, But in the end you have to keep looking, Ive met some really great families that differences just wouldn't work, and Im talking to quite a few now, I know all of our forever families are out there, I love this site I have never found anything more real. Best wishes on your search to you all.

Jojo

It happens to me also in a single female looking and the amount of couples that don't want polygamy for the right reasons or the couples that only want it for a threesome worries me. 
winecountycouple
winecountycouple Dec 8 '16
It appears to us that most of the females are bots as replies are not engaging or they aren't asking questions that would be reasonable when looking for this type of relationship they are just moving the conversation along at a snail's pace. I'm concerned this is another "Ashley Madison" type deal where the site itself is manufacturing female participants to lure the couples or males in and get them to pay.

I hope I'm wrong but I've lost faith in this site.

Someone prove me wrong.

EarleHeidiandMolly
EarleHeidiandMolly Dec 8 '16
Well, I can verify Jojo and Emilygrace1991 are human =)
EarleHeidiandMolly
EarleHeidiandMolly Dec 21 '16

Quote from amyc I just joined this site and seeing all these comments has made me so nervous. I am a very true and honest person looking for the right match for me and them. I get hurt very easy so I hope this does not happen, I have been asked so many times for my phone number, but am not ready to give my number to someone that I just met. I am straight as well and have met several couples who want me to pleasure both and all sleep in one bed. This maybe what some people are looking for but not for me. I would love to be best friends with the wife so that we have a rich life. Please steer me n the right direction if I am wrong in what I have said.
You should be the one to escalate the communication from messages to email or phone. There are free chat apps (like kik) that will let you text without giving out your phone number.

As for getting what you want, you are already pretty clear in your profile, so not much else for you to do there. Some people do not read the profiles well (or expect they can sway you) but you need to do what is going to make you happy. 

Just bear with the frustrations, as with any relationship, and block people who simply do not listen to you. Best of luck!

Sisterwifetn
Sisterwifetn Jan 4
I've not had no luck  
As4meandmyhouse
So, you have had some luck?
Pages: 1 2 Next
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo