The right one | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Christslave
Christslave Feb 16
I say it is better to struggle and wait for the one God has for us then to jump into something not right. The damage an heartache is not worth it:)
Share:
Lele
Lele Mar 19
Its just so hard to find that right one
MissJ83
MissJ83 Mar 21
Of course it is. The internet is not the safest place. There are ppl playing games on both sides of the fence. Individuals are all here for various reasons and we all know some of those reasons are dishonest. Just have to be patient.
Eronithe
Eronithe Mar 22
IsaacInTheOzarks
I believe true relationships take time. I think we should not set our expectations too high. If we project our desire for sister-wife, we might miss out on the opportunity to simply have a loving sister-friend. That's still family. We should strive to do a person right, helping them as they help us and not put too much on them. I would rather have no sister-wife and make three sister-friends that would still love us, just not in that intimate way. If we are true to the idea, God will eventually see our heart and send the right person. Keep your faith.
Patriarch
Patriarch Apr 3
@IsaacInTheOzarks

Just curious, what is the distinction to you between sister-wife and sister-friend ? Is it that the SW is sexually intimate with you both  whereas the SF is not ?  I have not heard the second term and was wondering how it differs from the first.

Patriarch
Patriarch Apr 3
As much as I hate to say it, I do think that, ultimately, struggling to find what you are looking for can make you value and cherish it as it deserves to be. The more of you that you invest, the less likely you are to take it for granted. Well....if that is true, I am pretty sure that I am NOT going to take my wives and family for granted.

So, by all means....God open doors to a young lady of faith, who is even more beautiful inside than she is in my eyes on the outside, and allow us to build a loving polygynous family  together.

IsaacInTheOzarks
@Patriarch, precisely. We would not turn away the opportunity to make and have a like-minded friend who would become a member of our household.
Rich16Liz
Rich16Liz Aug 19

It took a long time to find my wife and it took time, effort and heart to make the relationship develop and eventually getting married. We know it is going to take even more effort and time to find the woman that will spend the rest of our lives with.

Knowingly going down the wrong path is senseless..... put that time and energy in finding the right person. Each day you spend on the wrong person is 1 less day will have with the right person.....

Good Luck

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo