US to EU | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Relationships » I Need Advice
rob9099 Jan 13 '17

So i wanted to discuss a little about immigration rules and laws if you were to meet a US based woman and want her to move to your family in EU area if you are already married.

This would pose some problems as the normal way of receiving a Residency Permit through marriage would not be possible.

The options as i see it would be a Visitor's permit valid 6 months - 1 year. This is the link for the Swedish Immigration Department:

In the long run i think the only available option would be a Residency Permit through pregnancy of a mutual baby:

Or possibly a work permit, but there would be no guaranties of receiving this

Would like to hear some input and opinions about this subject if anybody has any

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo