Weight | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
southernsass
southernsass May 29
I'm not concerned about weight but when someones profile says 160 lbs. I don't expect to get a picture of a 250lb. woman.
Share:
theoneo
theoneo May 29
Maybe the photo is old?  Or perhaps the profile is fake....   Either way, I'd ask them rather than post it on a forum but, of course, if you ask about the weight itself it will probably come across to them as horribly judgemental and probably put them off if they aren't fake.

If you're really interested, I'd perhaps be asking if they have a more recent photo or even video chat?  That way they have an opportunity to say things like they may have been on an extreme diet recently or had surgery or some such.

The Forum post is edited by theoneo May 29
southernsass
southernsass May 30
Don't u think it makes more sense to be honest from the beginning?
theoneo
theoneo May 30
How have you come to the comclusion that they're being dishonest?  In my experience people are complicated beings that can't be summed up in a profile or dismissed by discrepancies.
southernsass
southernsass May 30
Because   I had a supposed want to be sister wife lie . Her profile said 165lbs and then she it is really more like 250. So u tell me.
theoneo
theoneo May 31
Like I said before, I can't tell you.  You have to ask her.  There are plenty of believable reasons for it but I would only be speculating.  Jumping to a position of an accusation of dishonesty is a bit premature, in my opinion.  What I can tell you is jumping to conclusions is a direct impediment to understanding. :-)
The Forum post is edited by theoneo May 31
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo