Any success? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Sooner86
Sooner86 Apr 29
Curious if anyone is having success with finding someone? 

Are you finding that many of the women do not respond to messages or friend request?

My situation is a bit unique but I still think I am at the right place to search for what I am looking for.

Share:
robynk
robynk Apr 29
Sometimes this takes a while. A long while. But if your patient it will be worth it in the end.
EarleHeidiandMolly
It does take a long time. Dating is just the first step, too. Have a couple of weeks with everyone living together during a visit as a test run. The wait can be 10 years or more. The courting process can take a year after that. Just keep after it when you are able to fit it in.
Sooner86
Sooner86 May 1
A long time!!! That is discouraging! 

donq2
donq2 May 9
We have talked to a bunch of people and never nothing has come from it, we text back and forth and then it dies off. Seems like there a ton of couples here and we are looking for that sister wife, our problem i think is that we live in Michigan and not that many people are wanting to relocated to this state.

but don't give up, you never know when the right one will come alone.

Sooner86
Sooner86 May 9
You are right, the number of couples here does far exceed the number of active single females!! Also, far too many inactive members to have to weed through.

AB6280
AB6280 May 9
We had have the same issue, not too much contact, but honestly the ones we contacted allowed us to learn something new about ourselves, and about the way we approach things. Some ladies are here but are terrified and they just want to test the water, so they get scared and don't respond, some are not really buying the idea of a sisterwife so they pretend for a bit then when they see the husband is solid in his first marriage they flake out...some are looking for a couple to save them from their own lives and that is the worse kind.  You have to be a whole person before you join a couple.  

I feel what every is saying is true, patience and the right one will come along.  

donq2
donq2 Aug 11
That is true you have to be comfortable and love yourself before you can love another or even two people, but also think that if you start a conversion with a couple and you find yourself not interested just be honest and say hey thank you but, not just don't answer or worse yet lead them on.

look at the show searching for a sister wife wonderful couple and they put in a lot time and effort to a lady and she didn't even get on the plane to meet them. it is very scary when your one person getting involved with a couple that is already married and has a life.

but you have to want this to do this, and yes you have to be very slow and easy and patience and honest with yourself that this is for you.

Swords17
Swords17 Aug 12
We are having a lot of the same issues and it is very frustrating. Paying for this website and spending the time to read a profile then deciding to message someone .... only to end up finding out that the last time they were actually on here was a year or 2 ago. There are way too many inactive profiles on here and I dont even know if the single ones can even respond if they are not paying for this website so if that is the case then what good is it to even send a message if they cant respond and most dont even look at them. 
robynk
robynk Aug 15
You have to remember that this life takes time sometimes alot, And these women get bombarded with messages its hard for them to answer all of them. Have patience there are alot of members that meet on here. stay strong in your searches it will happen when its the right time. 
ParadiseRanch
ParadiseRanch Aug 16
My experience with this website is it borders on being scamish, as in they know they don't produce the single woman basis, so old profiles are kept online.  Do a search of single women right now, and you will scarcely find 20-30ish that are current, of those several have messaged us, once or twice and only when our membership was almost up, or was expired, then when you buy the membership back to answer their message, they literally never respond.

I have flagged 2 single, woman profiles on here, that have photos from a BOT that texted me photos that are on this site and another poly site, for a combined total of 4 profiles, 4 different locations, yet they keep these profiles up.

I have had much better success just using normal monogamy dating sites and just describing in detail what we are looking for.  The single woman that aren't looking for poly on these sites have been very nice and courteous if they aren't interested and we have several that are interested.

My experience and opinion.

donq2
donq2 Aug 28
All sites are about the same in my opinion, i live in Michigan and a lot of times the wife and i will bring it up at parties if we feel comfortable but not a lot of women in my area  have these feelings or even want to talk about it. Granted we are an older couple and that could have something to do with it we always say age is just a number.

has anyone had any luck so far these few months would love to here those stories.

Don & Dawn

Mistic
Mistic Aug 28
I was getting a lot of responses in the first month or so and messages were going well then it just died off. I forgot to cancel the auto renew so we are still on here for 3 more months but I don’t have any hope of finding someone
ParadiseRanch
I just had a SW that literally has messaged us once a month for 2 months and nothing for about 3 weeks then just messaged us, this weekend....she stated each time, that she was interested in us....yet, only messaged once a month for 2-3months, LOL.  Its a joke.

These SingleWomen are either not interested, just on here to boost their ego's or something,I don't know.  I don't understand why they even bother...........or they are BOT's or its the website's own made up profiles to sort keep you interested and on the hook for the monthly fee.

My opinion.

StaticZep
StaticZep Sep 9
So, do any of you recommend any better matching sites even if not specifically for poly relationships?
StaticZep
StaticZep Sep 9
So, do any of you recommend any better matching sites even if not specifically for poly relationships?
danieller
danieller Sep 23
Site is a sham. Soon as membership expires, we get messages. Pay to respond and surprise, no response back. Complete scam. 
robynk
robynk Sep 24
Thanks for posting your thoughts and concerns, as I read this I am hearing alot of what you are feeling. Let me add that we moniter accounts as needed including single women accounts. We do verify accounts if your having an issue with what you think is a bot it would be great if you could Inform us of such so we can look Into this. We do not have "bots" on this site as we strive to keep the site spam free. However if you are experiencing someone you believe is please message us and we can look into this. We can't help you if you dont let us know we strive to have a positive experience and I know it takes a while. Most other sites have many fake people on them and when and if we find them here they are removed. You have to also remember that when women get online there are so many couples messaging them it gets overwhelming for them. We are the owners we are here all of the time working there are so many girls that message us that we don't respond to because we're working here. We built this site when there wasn't another poly site as a side project, we have casted many shows dealing with poly and I'll be the first to tell you if there is someone here with the wrong intentions or a bot they are or will be removed from the platform. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to message us. We want you all to succeed in a match
danieller
danieller Sep 26
Just wanted to follow up on our previous post reference this site being a scam.  Admin did reach out to us to address some of the concerns we had about the site.  Admin was very professional and we were left with the impression that they are trying to operate a legitimate site.  Unfortunately, as we all know, it is not easy to meet a woman that fits your relationship physically, mentally and emotionally.  Also, despite policing, people will always try to post fake profiles and some will slip through the cracks.  Perhaps we let frustration get the better of us due to experiences on other sites.  Either way, we thought we would share our experience with admin and wish everyone on the site, including admin, good luck in their endeavors.
Lionheat330
Lionheat330 Oct 3
I just signed up today. Looks as if a majority of profiles here are couples. I'm sure the women who come here alone are getting flooded with tacky roses and diamond gifts. lol
Pages: 1 2 Next
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo