How you know polygamy is for you | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
marvinstoker
marvinstoker May 23 '17

This discussion is for any one to share how they know polygamy is for them and what happened in their life to oppose monogamy. I would definitely like to here from the females on why they chose polygamy.

In addition it would be interesting to find out who thinks they have the best way to know polygamy is for you.

marvinstoker
marvinstoker May 30 '17
Joy is a great emotion and is a good sign of fulfillment. I use self hypnosis to access the higherself and get yes or no answers through twitches in selected fingers. This has lead to my partner trying the easy self hypnosis and hers reaffirms polygamy with me is for her. So far so good
littlebitofnc
littlebitofnc Nov 13 '19

For me, I've always had the desire/longing but didn't couldn't find what would satisfy that desire.  After a while of trying things that were of a similar path yet totally different and didn't fill what my whole self was longing for; I happened across a few Sister Wife shows and immediately knew that type of relationship was what I had been seeking.  Although I know without a doubt that my life experiences up to that point were preparing me for being a Sister Wife, I sure would have preferred for that revelation to have come much earlier in my life as the process to match with either a single male or couple is one that is not for those without patience.

As side note:

Relationships are living, breathing, dynamic things; like all living things, they change over time. No healthy relationship is going to stay the same forever.  As long as you are willing to commit to the idea of changing in ways that include your partners, and you are willing to work with your partners as your life changes, everything will roll happily along.

contentmentSeeking
contentmentSeeking Oct 7 '20
Its interesting nobody chose polygamy to help women survive in this harsh world. That is the problem of why polygamy will not be accepted for a long time. 

Too many men do it for self fulfilling purposes...because they have 'too much desire' or too big a sex drive. Those are not good reasons.

Polygamy was legally sanctioned by Allah because it gives more women protection of a husband. IT was not to only fulfill sexual fantasies. The later is perverting the beauty of a Gods laws.

More men need to take the privledge of being polygamous seriously and do it for the right reasons.

Don't ask women why they chose polygamy...women rarely choose it 100%. But they do it out of respect and sometimes love for a man who wants to do it. Because its burden on women to share a man, there is jealous they have to contend with which is normal. But women are the heros in polygamy. They share their man so that some other woman is not left vunerable and alone. 

Polygamy needs to be legalized so that second wives have protection too. So that these backward  ideas that polygamy is about fulfilling desires only get irradicated. Only with a strict system of enforcing the proper way of doing polygamy will it ever be respected.

Sorry if this ruffles some feathers...

Chris
Chris Oct 11 '20
Well Said mrandmrslovingk
Quote from mrandmrslovingk Its interesting nobody chose polygamy to help women survive in this harsh world. That is the problem of why polygamy will not be accepted for a long time. 

Too many men do it for self fulfilling purposes...because they have 'too much desire' or too big a sex drive. Those are not good reasons.

Polygamy was legally sanctioned by Allah because it gives more women protection of a husband. IT was not to only fulfill sexual fantasies. The later is perverting the beauty of a Gods laws.

More men need to take the privledge of being polygamous seriously and do it for the right reasons.

Don't ask women why they chose polygamy...women rarely choose it 100%. But they do it out of respect and sometimes love for a man who wants to do it. Because its burden on women to share a man, there is jealous they have to contend with which is normal. But women are the heros in polygamy. They share their man so that some other woman is not left vunerable and alone. 

Polygamy needs to be legalized so that second wives have protection too. So that these backward  ideas that polygamy is about fulfilling desires only get irradicated. Only with a strict system of enforcing the proper way of doing polygamy will it ever be respected.

Polywifen
Polywifen Dec 16 '20

Quote from LovePeaceHonesty

Much as I love the idea of being a rare and precious flower, I am choosing polygamy 100% and I am not vulnerable, desperate nor do I need a man to survive.  I choose it because it suits my nature, I love the idea of mutual support of women together, I like the independence of plural wives, the fact that they get both the loving relationship, strong bonds with other women and personal freedom to fully self actualise without a man feeling threatened or neglected.  What's NOT to love about polygamy?  It is the perfect marital form AFAIAC. And yes,I agree it needs to be legalised. 
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo