How you know polygamy is for you | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
marvinstoker
marvinstoker May 23 '17

This discussion is for any one to share how they know polygamy is for them and what happened in their life to oppose monogamy. I would definitely like to here from the females on why they chose polygamy.

In addition it would be interesting to find out who thinks they have the best way to know polygamy is for you.

Share:
marvinstoker
marvinstoker May 30 '17
Joy is a great emotion and is a good sign of fulfillment. I use self hypnosis to access the higherself and get yes or no answers through twitches in selected fingers. This has lead to my partner trying the easy self hypnosis and hers reaffirms polygamy with me is for her. So far so good
Lovetoluv2
Lovetoluv2 Jul 27 '17
What?
donb
donb Mar 4
I didn't have to know or learn. For me it has always been as simple as breathing. It's always been in me to live this way. It was the world filled with judgemental people that kept me from being open and honest about my calling for so many years. However now I've reached an age and stage in my life where I just don't care about the thoughts or feelings of hateful people. For my husband it's been the same story and yet here we are anyway.
thisisme86
thisisme86 Mar 7
I think it was always in me but it's only as I've gotten older and had more life experience that I've discovered that it's a part of who I am. For me it's much like sexuality, people are born gay or straight or bi sexual or any other sexuality and they feel that having this as a part of who I am is the same. It's not about just me, it's about being a part of something bigger. It's about  opening myself up to having more than one person to consider and love. It's about opening up to the possibility that we are meant to be a village. We are meant to walk through life together. I personally feel that a man needs variety. He can love 2 (in many cases more) women as much as one another but for completely different reasons and qualities. I feel that cheating is less likely in a plural marriage because of that. Just my personal opinion. I want this. I want to be a part of a family who love me as much as I love them.
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo