I noticed.... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
donb
donb Feb 15
Hello. My name is Don. I'm new to this site. I noticed something as I was navigating my way around. There isn't a place where potential partners can get to know my wife personally. Call me crazy but I feel in situations like these access to both parties should be equal when you're pursuing a "sister wife". Did I perhaps miss something?
Share:
robynk
robynk Feb 15
You would communicate in your email

donb
donb Feb 15
I see robynk. Thank you for replying.
Noblequest
Noblequest Feb 21
It would be a good idea to make clear in your profile that any women who contact you are very welcome and encouraged to talk to your wife(s) upon first contact. Any potential for misunderstandings about what could appear to be secret or hidden communications or contact via unknown accounts and the like will 100% blow up in your face. In fact if ones wife(s) are not involved at each step of the process including (guys this is aimed at you) writing a profile that does not make you look like an off putting creeper. 
Noblequest
Noblequest Feb 21
Now that I have seen your profile and vids, it makes it quite clear that your wife is quite involved in the process so kudos all around for that. If we ever decide to actively seek another wife then I will have to ask my wives to sit down and hammer out a new profile from their point of view or at least insert their own portion into my ramblings. 
donb
donb Feb 21
Thank you for your feedback, I felt if your going to be on here as a couple seeking an additional relationship, then all parties should be actively involved.
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo