No Kids | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Izabella1
Izabella1 Apr 25
We do not intend to have anymore children cause I can't.
Share:
Noblequest
Noblequest Apr 25
We are in the opposite position in that we intend more...could all be with current local production force or potentially new family members joining in. My wives each had a fist full of siblings whereas I was an only child and I very much wanted brothers and sistors. So we want to make sure our one recent son has the opportunity to be brother to a little gang.

As a new dad I have to wonder (beyond the expense) what had me so worried before. I am really taking to fatherhood. 

@Izabella1, I have not read your profile but I imagine y'all are a couple seeking a sisterwife. I was just curious why if you are not in the position to have kids that this is precluding your having more as a family should y'all marry another woman? 

donb
donb Apr 26

Wife Chris to Izabella1: I can't have anymore children biologically either. Circumstances outside of my control made that decision for me. However my husband and I still want to add more children to our family even if I'm not the wife producing them. It helps too that my husband and I are open to adoption. With so many in the world without families I wonder why so many are closed to this option

Izabella1
Izabella1 Apr 26

Because I raised 13 and I want to enjoy life now. Hubby can do what he wants lol!

donb
donb Apr 26
lol got ya
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo